Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Aha Moment

It turns out that more than just friends and family read my blog.

Last month I was asked to participate in filming a video for Mutual of Omaha's "Aha Moment" ad campaign. The producer emailed me saying that she was reading my blog and said that she thought that I might have an "Aha Moment" to share and asked if I would be interested. A few weeks later I met with the producer and film crew and sat down for 20 minute chat about my aha moment. The rest is history.

It was a lot of fun and I got to keep a souvenir from the whole the event. After watching the video, you can read the entire story on my About page and see the image that I called "Enlightenment".




Many people ask me about where my creative drive comes from. This story is the source of that drive.

Many people also ask me why they should have a blog. Well, you never know what opportunities might open for you.

No comments: