Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Studio Light

20110316-_dsc4362

Studio light is the best light, especially at our studio. How can you not fall in absolute love with the light in this space. The light changes all day long, bringing in interesting lights and shadows painting patterns all day long. From cool blue light in the morning to hot midday sunlight to warm late evening light... it is a constant change of scenery all within the same space.

Talk about a change of scenery, my wife and I are moving soon and I will have a whole new environment to play in and round. I expect that my creativity will rocket itself off the the foundation. We can't wait... well I guess that, technically, we can wait, because we have to, but it is safe to that we are going insane with anticipation. The might be a slight understatement.  

No comments: