Monday, October 18, 2010

Photogeddon - Day 22: Photographer Animation and much More

In an effort to experiment with DSLR animation, my good friend Chris David requested me to shoot a sequence shot of him. I wasn't sure exactly why he was asking for it or what he would do once the camera was snapping, but I am always game for a little experimentation, so I shot about 11 frames of him doing exactly what you see below. Because of the size of the file, 3.05MB, it may take a few seconds to load, but it is a cool result... so wait for it. 

Wait for it....
I used Adobe Photoshop CS3 to generate the animated gif. In addition to the above animation I present the below photos for today's Photogeddon. The photos are from yesterday, as I have way too much going on today to be able to take new photos... I have about 1000 portraits to process from yesterday as well as I am going back to collect my personal affects from my employer at 5:30 PM and I have to make some time for my wife who I know if feeling a bit like a widow. After all of the that I still have a new website to finish putting together... all in a day's work, right? I love being this busy. :)

Kevin Kubota

Curves


Moon

55 Chevy

Cherry 375hp 55 Chevy

No comments: