Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Photogeddon - Day 2

So here is day two of photogedden. I have made it two days in a row and I am actually feeling really good about today, which is odd, because I got 2 hours of sleep last night and that usually doesn't bode well for me. But I am focusing on the god I am feeling right now.

Just in case anyone is doubting, I am serious about the that change that I need and my twelve steps I listed yesterday. I was up all night finishing Part 1 of The Global Castration of Creativity post that I posted early this morning. Tonight I will be working on the first draft of part two to get it ready for final review and publishing be the end of the day tomorrow.

My five shots for the day are:

Photogeddon - Downstream

Photogeddon - Upstream

Photogeddon - Partial Crossing
Reflections

Little Creek
 So that brings us to a close for Photogeddon Day 2. I am going to do some reading now, of course I am reading about cameras and photography and related stuff. What else would you expect?

No comments: